This Policy takes precedence over all other LeadsGate.com legal documents concerning privacy terms if otherwise is not mentioned in LEADSGATE® PLATFORM AS A SERVICE AGREEMENT.
- access or use LeadsGate.com; and/or
- accept our LEADSGATE® PLATFORM AS A SERVICE AGREEMENT and starts using LeadsGate.com in its full or part either as a LeadsGate PAAS customer, advertiser or as any other type of LeadsGate contractor, partner of website user.
Principles of data processing
While operating our business via leadsgate.com we are guided by the following privacy protection principles:
- We do not either serve or collect personal information of citizens under 18 years old;
- We do not provide third parties with any of your personal data in the way that is not prescribed in this Policy or LEADSGATE® PLATFORM AS A SERVICE AGREEMENT;
- We send you our E-mail offers only under subscription conditions;
- We collect your information in order to serve you in the best way or to keep you updated (if requested).
- We obey all applicable privacy laws that in any case will take precedence over legal documents related to LeadsGate.com.
- In order to protect your privacy we use modern data protection security means that help to avoid unauthorized access or occasional loss of your personal information.
At no time do we, our affiliates or partners collect personal information regarding users under 18 years old. If it is brought to our attention that we have accidentally collected such information, we shall remove that information from our database immediately. If you noticed that a person under 18 has provided us with its personal information, please, contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect
Personal information we collect directly as you provided us with this information under your own consent:
- User’s name, age, place of business;
- Social Security number (if applicable);
- Account balances and payment history, other payment information;
- Contact information such as skype, e-mail, telephone etc. that you share with us.
We collect this information when you accept our LEADSGATE® PLATFORM AS A SERVICE AGREEMENT, activate and use your Platform account, give us your payment information, give us your contact information.
- information about the type of browser you use;
- your IP address.
We may receive personal information about our customers from other sources, which could include commercially available sources, such as public databases and data aggregators and information from third parties to whom you have given permission to share your information.
- information collected by third party websites, platforms and/or applications (“Third Party Sites”) which we do not control and which you access via links on LeadsGate.com; or
- banners, sweepstakes and other advertisements or promotions we may sponsor or participate in on Third Party Sites.
Aims of personal information usage
LeadsGate.com is a PAAS provider and/or informational intermediary (when applicable) and therefore requires your personal information to provide you with a good and convenient service.
Due to specific of our business we use your personal data:
- to contact you before the Effective date of LEADSGATE® PLATFORM AS A SERVICE AGREEMENT with you with respect to your participation in a contract with us;
- to perform our rights and obligations under LEADSGATE® PLATFORM AS A SERVICE AGREEMENT with you;
- to send you our alerts, information about our new services or offers that you might be interested in, information about certain changes in our Platform (updates, upgrades, release of new modules or patches etc hereinafter referred to as E-mail offers);
- to evaluate the use of LeadsGate.com;
- to prevent fraud or other misuse of LeadsGate.com;
- to achieve the purposes for which you have given us your consent, or as may otherwise be permitted by applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
We protect our user’s personal information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to protecting privacy. We do not rent, sell or trade your details in a way that is not prescribed by this Policy unless it is required by applicable law. We do not have any access and do not use in any manner information (including personal data) that you store at your own devices.
The host servers for LeadsGate.com are in the United States of America and in CIS. Your personal information will be hosted in one of these regions and will be transferred and processed within that region in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. We may need to transfer your personal information to another region and by consenting to this Policy you agree to us doing so (provided always that any such transfer is in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations).
Third parties access
As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of LeadsGate.com. However, there are some trusted third parties with whom we may share your personal information. These are the following:
- our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies to help us deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions;
- our legal, technical and financial assistants and consultants to help us to detect and investigate fraud or other misuse of LeadsGate.com or our services;
- law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information;
- web analytics tool providers, such as Google.
By using LeadsGate.com you unconditionally agree that we may collect, store and share your personal information electronically with the above mentioned parties exclusively in the manner and for the aims indicated in this Policy and LEADSGATE® PLATFORM AS A SERVICE AGREEMENT. We reserve the right to share information submitted or collected on LeadsGate.com where we determine such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or a third party right, or to shield us from liability of any kind.
No other parties may get an access to your personal information except of the cases you explicitly request us to share your personal information with any third parties.
We use e-mails to communicate with you, to confirm receiving of your notices and orders, and to send information that you have requested. We may also keep you updated about our services, opportunities and campaigns by sending our E-mail offers to you only if you wish to receive this information by subscribing to LeadsGate.com. In order to subscribe, please, press Subscribe button at the top of LeadsGate.com home page and enter your e-mail. Once you decide not to receive marketing information from us no more, feel free to unsubscribe from our sending using LeadsGate.com tools.
We treat personal information of our former users in the same manner as we treat personal data of our current users.
We appreciate your feedback about LeadsGate.com service. Please, be informed that we will post your comments (that may include your personal information) in Testimonials only if you directly allow us to do so.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact using our Contact Us page.
You have the right to tell us if you:
- don't want to be contacted in the future by us (unsubscribe);
- would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you;
- would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records;
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information.
This Policy together with LEADSGATE® PLATFORM AS A SERVICE AGREEMENT constitutes full privacy protection rules that we follow within LeadsGate.com operation. If there is any conflict between this Policy and US federal law, federal laws shall have precedence.